Having trouble bringing your retail partners on board as part of a new retail marketing strategy? Can’t seem to get them to engage with digital campaigns and assets? You’re not alone.
Kicking off brand initiatives can prove to be an interesting challenge, but if you start by directly addressing your local retailers' needs and goals, you'll start seeing more success.
With our five steps, you’ll learn how to:
- Evaluate past mistakes and successes
- Build upon sales rep relationships
- Push initiatives forward with urgency and impact
- Create two-way conversations
- Keep your retailers educated and fully informed