If you’re in Boston this summer and looking to gain some valuable retail marketing experience at a small and innovative company, see below for the details!
Retail Activation Internship/Co-op
Company Overview: Promoboxx is a digital retail marketing platform enabling manufacturing brands to launch co-branded online campaigns with their independent retailers. Through the platform, brands amplify national campaigns, increase local awareness, all while helping make their retailers better marketers. Some of our brand clients include: Chevrolet, Timberland, Pepsi, and General Electric.
- Acquire skills in marketing, customer service, analytics, and account management
- Work with Fortune 500 brands to launch co-branded online campaigns with their independent retailers across North America
- Improve data-tracking skills by helping to oversee and improve campaign metrics
- Gain experience using SAAS based CRM and project management tools
- Collaborate alongside a proactive, creative, and fun team at our awesome office in Boston’s South End
- Experience working in an agile and innovative startup culture while becoming an integral part of the thriving tech community in Boston
Activation Intern Responsibilities:
- Assist independent retailers by overseeing all Promoboxx support channels and initiating strategic outbound outreach via phone, email marketing, and social media
- Identify and execute optimal engagement tactics for each retailer base
- Promote the Promoboxx platform and ethos by creating content and media for our retailer training center and knowledge base
- Collaborate with Client Services and Product teams on improving the platform according to retailer feedback
- Propose and spearhead additional projects focused on empowering retailers with online marketing through Promoboxx
- Proactive self-starter
- Ability to work flexibly and independently on multiple projects
- Exceptional skills in content creation, social media, and sales
- Comfortable with phone interactions and cold-calling
- Detail oriented, focus on data and tracking
- Availability to work part-time, in-house beginning in mid/late-June
Interested? Email Johanna Fiedler, Retailer Activation Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter to get started!