With Small Business Saturday and the holiday season upon us, Promoboxx is excited to announce that we will be waiving all Local Ads management fees placed through the Promoboxx platform (normally 10%) during the month of November.
Local Ads Webinar: Thursday, November 2 @ 12 PM ET
Interested in learning about Local Ads and how you can use them to drive in-store foot traffic this holiday season? Join Johanna Fiedler, Promoboxx’s Director of Retailer Team, this Thursday, November 2 at 12 PM ET when we’ll be discussing the importance of Local Ads, how to launch them AND avoid an ads management fee.
Couldn’t make the webinar? Watch the recording below:
What is Small Business Saturday?
Small Business Saturday is an annual shopping tradition dedicated to supporting small businesses and local communities. It falls on the Saturday after Black Friday and will be entering its eighth year on November 25. Small Business Saturday underscores the importance of supporting the small, unique brick-and-mortar stores that make our local communities vibrant.
Small Business Saturday’s Impact on Local Economies
Small Business Saturday has proven to be not only the local feel-good alternative to the mob scene of the big box-driven Black Friday but also a major boost to local businesses, economies, and communities. How major? Just check out these undeniable stats:
- 112 million consumers “shopped small” on the day in 2016, as reported by NFIB and American Express (13% more consumers going into small businesses than the year before)
- $15.4 billion was spent at independent retail stores and restaurants on the day last year
- For every $100 spent at a locally-owned business, $45 continues to circulate within the community, compared to $13 from a non-local business (and that is a conservative estimate – others point to as much as $85 staying local)
Promoboxx Local Ads: Drive More Traffic & Sales
Promoboxx Local Ads allow you to extend beyond your existing customers and access a targeted demographic audience by adding funds to a specific post within a brand campaign. Local Ad channels vary between campaigns, with options including Facebook, Instagram and Mobile Display Advertising.
Implementing Local Ads is a savvy, cost-effective strategy to exponentially increase your customer reach with very little effort! Promoboxx optimizes the performance of your Local Ads on key channels to provide maximum impact for your business.
Compared to traditional advertising costs (print, TV, etc), Promoboxx Local Ads are a cost-effective, scalable method to engage with customers and grow your online influence.
Local Ads can help your business by:
- Increasing the volume of your marketing efforts
- Placing your messages in front of new consumers
- Increasing your chances of sales
- Putting you ahead of your competition
Limited Time Offer: “No Fee November”
Throughout the month of November, any Local Ads placed using the Promoboxx platform will have its 10% ads management fee automatically waived. This means more local advertising – for less!
What is an ads management fee? When funding an ad on Promoboxx, we normally charge a nominal 10% management fee. This fee covers credit card processing, ad optimization, and targeting, which ensures that your ad will be surfaced to the right consumers.
Retailers Share Their Thoughts on Local Ads
“Local Ads increased our overall organic reach and traffic to our site while physically bringing customers into our store.” – Fleet Feet Sports Encino
“Promoboxx Local Ads streamlines the whole process of doing local advertising on digital channels. Simplicity is key for us.” – Al’s Sporting Goods
“When we’re seeing so much engagement and activity on a piece of content boosted through Local Ads, we know we’re staying top of mind with relevant local customers.” – Jerry Haggerty Chevrolet
How to Use Promoboxx Local Ads
Interested in running Local Ads for your business? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 with Promoboxx!
- Identify Campaign
- Select a brand campaign within your Content tab on Promoboxx
- Share Campaign on Facebook
- Share or schedule a Facebook post from the campaign, then navigate to “Local Ads” section of the campaign
- Customize & Run Local Ads
- Preview ad and targeting, confirm location(s), and add funds to increase reach of local customers
Have questions about Local Ads? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a demo using TalkPromoboxx.com.