Join the team at a thriving Boston startup! Promoboxx is currently looking for a paid intern to support their brand account managers. Looking to gain some valuable experience at a small and innovative company? See below for the details!
- Work with Fortune 500 brands and launch co-branded online campaigns with retailers across North America.
- Acquire skills in project management, customer service, marketing, and account management.
- Assist Brand Account Managers on creation of client documents, reports, and training materials.
- Improve your data-tracking skills by helping to oversee and improve campaign metrics.
- Gain experience using tools like WordPress for monthly company blog posts, HelpScout for CRM, and Jira for product management.
- Collaborate alongside a proactive, creative, and fun team at our awesome office in Boston’s South End.
- Experience working in an agile and innovative startup culture while becoming an integral part of the thriving tech community in Boston.
- Propose and spearhead projects focused on empowering brands to help their retailers’ online marketing through Promoboxx.
- Research, pitch, and write blog posts positioning Promoboxx as a thought leader.
- Assist brand clients by optimizing their campaigns and promotion channels.
- Develop training materials that help brand clients better use the Promoboxx platform.
- Work with the Retail Activation Managers to identify and recommend optimal engagement tactics for brand clients.
- Collaborate with Client Services and Development teams on improving the platform according to brand client feedback.
- Dig into campaign reporting and analytics to provide insights back to Brand Account Managers making recommendations to clients.
- Eager to work at a small tech start-up and impact a growing company.
- Knowledge and enthusiasm for the independent small-business sector.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Ability to work flexibly on multiple projects and campaigns.
- Articulate and charismatic.
- Availability to work in-house.
- Possess an eye for design.
- Knowledge of basic HTML, Dreamweaver, and Keynote is a plus!
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a brief cover letter to get started!