Retail Marketing Leaders Come Together to Strengthen Local Retail at Fifth Annual Aligned Conference
October 3-5: Hear from New Balance VP of Global Marketing, Chris Davis; Retail Minded Founder, Nicole Leinbach Reyhle; HubSpot Executive Dan Tyre, Local Independent Retailers, and more
BOSTON, JUNE 28, 2018 – The complete agenda for the fifth annual Aligned Conference, being held October 3-5, 2018 in Boston has been released by host sponsor Promoboxx. Aligned is the only national conference that brings together brand marketers, sales representatives, and independent retailers to develop digital marketing strategies that increase foot traffic, local sales, and measurable business impact.
The conference will bring together brand marketers, sales representatives, and independent retailers nationwide and across industries to discuss how they are driving local sales, challenges with local marketing, and their strategies for success. Each attendee group - brand marketers, sales representatives, and independent retailers - will have their own dedicated track designed to best address their specific role, and will come together for networking and keynote sessions.
The agenda highlights keynote speakers Jim Koch, Founder of The Boston Beer Company and Brewer of Samuel Adams, Chris Davis, VP of Global Marketing at New Balance, and Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, Founder of Retail Minded and Small Business Saturday® spokesperson. A panel titled ‘Direct-to-Consumer and the Impact on Wholesale Channel’ will feature leaders from The Rockport Group, Locally, and Trek Bikes moderated by Promoboxx CEO Ben Carcio. These sessions for all attendees will align with the conference theme of "It Takes a Community - Aligning Brands, Reps, & Retailers to Support Local Retail."
The first round of the agenda included speakers from the The North Face, OluKai and Hill’s Pet Nutrition. The agenda has expanded to include:
Brand marketer sessions will feature:
- Advertising in the Age of Distraction
- Malinda Gagnon, COO & Founder, Infonomic Data
- Sell Moments Not Products
- Chris Hollis, Brand Manager, Mizuno
- Jon Bausman, Director of Marketing at Airhead Sports Group joins our panel of Brand Ambassadors including Rachele Pojednic with Specialized
Sales representative sessions will feature:
- Digital Marketing 101
- Randy Harrison, Senior Adjunct Professor, Marketing and Communications at Emerson College and Marketing Consultant at Marketing2Win
- Letting Your True Colors Shine: How to Flex Your Communication Style More Effectively
- Laura Parrott, VP of Leadership & Management at HubSpot, and Founder of LPLP, LLC.
Independent retailer sessions will feature:
- Friends of Friends: Growing Your Local Community
- Rachel Wentworth, Co-Owner, Forty Winks and Host of Keeping Shop podcast
- How to Make Your Business Unique Online
- Marilyn Barefoot, Founder, Barefoot Brainstorming
Aligned 2018 is expecting 500 attendees for three days of 50 sessions, four industry keynotes, and networking. Attendees will include marketers from Cargill, Mazda, Wrangler, Shaw Floors, Patagonia, New Balance, Life is Good, and many more.
To register for Aligned 2018 and view the current agenda, visit alignedcon.com.
Promoboxx is the operating sponsor for the Aligned Conference. Promoboxx is the only retail marketing platform, powered by brands, that connects and aligns national manufacturing brands with independent, specialty retailers to increase local awareness and sales at every storefront. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Promoboxx partners with over 60 leading brands, including Nissan, GE Appliances, New Balance, and The North Face, to transform the way retailers and brands market together at a local level. For more information, visit www.promoboxx.com or call +1 (800) 380-7502 x3.