Promoboxx Industry Content
Educate, Entertain, and Engage Consumers Online
Promoboxx Industry Content Stats:
- 7K+Retailers Activated
- 10M+Consumers Reached
- 2.5%Average Engagement Rate
Keeping a business’ social profiles up-to-date with content that drives interest and engagement can be time-consuming and challenging.
On social media, local businesses should be following the “The 80/20 Rule” when it comes to their content strategy. The 80/20 Rule states that 20% of content should be self-promotional or “sales-ey” and the remaining 80% should be content that educates, informs, or entertains an audience.
By offsetting promotional content with posts that an audience finds useful or relevant, a business is much more likely to gain trust with its consumers.
That’s why we created Promoboxx Industry Content – providing local businesses with free access to educational, informational, and entertaining content that keeps local customers and retailers connected online and coming in-
Content that Performs
Over the past year, 6,000+ retailers have reached over 10 million consumers with Promoboxx Industry Content, earning 15.6X more consumer engagement, on average than Facebook’s platform average.
This content, in addition to brand-sponsored campaigns, helps retailers to round out their social presence and enables them to have more authentic digital experiences with consumers online.
Promoboxx currently provides industry-specific content for Animal Nutrition, Appliances, Automotive, Cycling, Flooring, Footwear, Pet Care and Outdoor retailers. We also provide “Shop Local” content that can be shared by any retailer as well.
Are you a retailer interested in joining Promoboxx? Sign-up here »
Supporting Brand Efforts
Brands are reaping the benefits of Promoboxx Industry Content, too! This resource is especially helpful for brands who want to support their retail network but experience off-season content dips, difficulty getting content approval, or have limited resources overall – often leading to limited campaigns for their retail network.
With Promoboxx Industry Content available to all retailers for free, brands can ensure that their retailers always have a healthy selection of content when they log in to their accounts.
Are you a brand interested in learning more? Fill out the form to request a demo.
Examples of Promoboxx Industry Content
Check out some examples of Promoboxx Industry Content shared by retailers below! We’ve included a variety of shares from our industry-specific campaigns.
Hear Why Retailers Love Promoboxx Industry Content
As the Director of Marketing, I feel Promoboxx does a great job of consolidating graphics and content for us to use on Social Media. I like the additional [Promoboxx Industry Content] that provide motivational & inspirational types of content that our followers seem to like.Big Peach Running Co.
Promoboxx has all of the relevant content we need to reach our customers. This platform has increased our social media presence to reach customers we couldn’t reach before!Endurance House Delafield
The posts [Promoboxx] creates are extremely well done–I couldn’t do that type of quality content on my own. They keep it fun as well by doing theme posts, such as with dogs or for holidays; not everything is about flooring. At the end of the day, frequent social posts increases our SEO which is our social media goal.Lawrence Floors and Interiors