Flowers are in bloom and spring is officially here 🌸 Time for a breath of fresh air in your social media strategy! Let new trends flower with these spring marketing ideas to take your brand to the next level!
Spring Marketing Campaign Ideas
- Run social media giveaways to boost engagement
- Organize a quick social media giveaway to reinforce brand visibility and improve customer relationships.
- Spring-ify your brand
- While maintaining brand consistency is key throughout the year, you’ll also want to add seasonal flair to your branding to help your business stand out.
- Host a spring savings event
- You could invite customers to welcome spring in with your business by offering small prizes during a spring event or offer a free spring gift with purchases during certain hours.
- Engage and entertain your audience with branded games and collect UGC
- Gamify your marketing strategy to entertain and engage your audience this spring while collecting their contact details.
- Promote a spring product or offer
- The spring season means spring sales! Be sure to make the most of your spring promotions by adding a festive twist to a product or offer.
- Use spring hashtags
- Create your own spring hashtags or google some for your industry to elevate your social media posts
- Collect spring-themed user-generated content with social media contests
- Boost your brand’s visibility with fun spring contests and reward participants’ participation with prizes, discounts, and coupons.
- Leverage spring social media holidays
- Make sure your brand takes part in any relevant fun Spring holidays for extra exposure.
- Change out your CTAs
- As the seasons change, your offers will too. A CTA can make or break your paid advertising as it points your viewers to what action you want them to complete.
- Boost engagement with a long-term promotion like Spring (or Summer) Countdown Calendar
- Boost your brand with daily prizes, discounts, and grand giveaways!
Check out some of the Spring Campaigns already made for you in Promoboxx here.
(Via localiq and easypromosapp)