Promoboxx is looking for a Senior Developer to make an immediate impact on a rapidly scaling SaaS marketing technology start-up based in Boston’s South End. Promoboxx is the only brand-to-retail marketing platform that allows brands to reach more consumers by partnering with their local retailers by launching localized, co-branded online campaigns.
The Promoboxx team is passionate about helping local retailers succeed. A TechStars Boston 2011 company, Promoboxx is the leading platform for brand-to-retail marketing, working with Fortune 100 companies that include Chevrolet, Bridgestone, Reebok, Pepsi, GE Appliance, and many more.
- Rails experience preferred, but generalists welcome
- Passion for your craft, pride in your work
- Willing to teach and learn, play well with others, no egos
- Want to see your work used by the biggest brands in the world
About the product…
- Non-monolithic Rails app separated between UI and JSON web service
- Interesting problems to solve – scaling, analytics, and service separation
- Agile process leaning toward Kanban — a few stand-ups a week, pair sometimes
- Face the challenge of working with some of the biggest brands in the world – VW, Chevrolet, Bridgestone, Michelin, Pepsi, 3M, Reebok, Kia, Trek, etc.
- Strong customer revenue and stable financing from Launch Capital, Boston Seed, Common Angels, and dozens of amazing angels
- Open collaborative workspace with daily full team stand-ups
- Great South End location, close to other startups
- Team that works hard, but takes time to celebrate accomplishment
- New Apple equipment (choice of desktop/laptop) for new hires
- Employee rewards platform
About our professional development…
- Unlimited free courses with our neighbors at intelligent.ly
- Bi-weekly team Lunch & Learns – watch a Railscast and then discuss (with cookies!)
- thoughtbot prime subscription – unlimited thoughtbot workshops, books, etc.
- Team is attending Wicked Good Ruby – Boston’s first Ruby conference in Oct 2013 (join us!)
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and your favorite picture from the internet.