Promoboxx is a brand-to-retailer marketing platform that allows brands to launch co-branded, customized online campaigns with their retailers in order to strengthen relationships, localize national content, and reach more consumers. Promoboxx clients include Chevrolet, Reebok, Trek and Volkswagen. Promoboxx is a Boston TechStars 2011 company, and has received funding from Launch Capital, Boston Seed, SK Ventures, Brand Ventures and Common Angels.
In this role you’ll be responsible for leading all the product marketing and management efforts at Promoboxx. We’re a startup, so you’ll need to do the hands-on work yourself when you begin, but we expect that over time you’ll build a team of world class product management and marketing professionals.
We’re looking for someone who can scale with the company and be a key partner with the CEO to drive the ongoing development of the business strategy including everything from product direction to messaging to pricing to sales channel strategy. In this role you’ll be a senior member of the executive team and play a central building the company.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track recorded in product marketing and management for SaaS businesses. The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to go from doing the work to building a team in high-growth environment. We’d like to see experience in marketing automation, consumer marketing strategies, and/or retail.
- – Drive market research to gather requirements, identify market opportunities, and understand market needs and requirements
- – Conduct competitive analysis to underst the market landscape and how to create sustainable competitive differentiation for Promoboxx
- – Develop business strategy for product, pricing, positioning and messaging, partnerships, sales channel strategy and marketing communications.
- – Work with the CEO and finance team to develop marketing sizing estimates, market segmentation and a revenue forecasts.
- – Maintain the product backlog and work with the engineering team to drive the direction of product development and ensure the delivery of products that meet customer needs.
- – Coordinate product releases through sales, services, and marketing communication teams.
- – Develop product marketing materials, collateral, sales tools and messaging for sales and marketing communications.
- – Serve as a spokesperson for the company by evangelizing the vision and products through blogs, speaking events, public relations and and customer meetings.
- – 5+ years of experience doing product marketing and management
- – Demonstrated ability to drive business strategy (product, pricing, positioning, etc.)
- – Proven ability to work as an individual contributor and to hire a team
- – Analytical skills and experience building financial models and revenue forecasting
- – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- – Industry experience in marketing automation, retail and SaaS businesses
- – MBA is strongly preferred but not a requirement
- – History of successfully operating in fast-paced, high-growth startups
If you’re interested in talking more about the role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.