Engage Your Audience Year Round
Some industries have an on/off season for purchasing, but online engagement can be consistent year round with the right content planning and strategy.
Engaging consumers in your off season is a valuable time to build connection, trust, and brand loyalty. You can do this by using holiday and seasonally relevant events to drive inspirational content.
When peak season hits, you’re in your element, ready to announce new product launches and initiatives backed by the content that gets your fans excited. You can maximize social media content in your peak season:
- Highlight add-on services, package deals, warranties or other upsells
- Host kick off events
- Plan ahead and schedule content
- Set up automated posts for your retailers
- Ask your audience to share photos of themselves in store or generate another type of UGC (user generated content).
Creating a content strategy to utilize during your off-season can benefit you in the long term and set your business up for success when the peak season hits. There are many different reasons to create content for the off-season to keep your business on people’s minds all year round.
- Maintaining mind-share with your consumers
- Gather and share customer reviews
- Build anticipation for your peak season
- Position your products as new gift giving opportunities
- Consider reaching a niche audience or offering exclusive discounts for locals
- Run contests and build your email list
- Learn about your customers through social media with conversations and polls.