If you are ready to take the first step in your technology sales career, then contact Promoboxx, a fast-growth company based in Boston. If you enjoy the thrill of helping leading companies discover and adopt disruptive technologies, then we’re looking for you!
Promoboxx is the only platform to connect and align national brands with their local retailers towards the common goal of increasing revenues per location and we’re seeking a Business Development Representative (“BDR”) at our headquarters in downtown Boston. We sell to leading brands including Chevrolet, Ford, Nissan, GE Appliances, Shaw Floors, The North Face, Trek Bicycles, and Timberland, and the BDR would be joining a team focused on acquiring new brands. This person is responsible for feeding the sales pipeline by identifying and developing new sales leads to then pass on to the Enterprise Sales team.
Reporting to the EVP of Sales, you will become an expert in generating, prospecting and qualifying leads, one of the most important components of the sales process. As an active member of the Sales and Marketing team, you will drive opportunities, build pipeline and drive revenue for the inside sales team.
At Promoboxx, we believe in retailers. We believe that if brands provide marketing support to their independent retailers, they’ll transform into their best local advertisers. Our collaborative culture includes a strong set of core values that we abide to, including not fearing failure, never being afraid to ask for help, focusing on the big things while rocking the little things and being humble.
Here’s what you’ll be doing if you accept this challenge:
- Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads (between 30-40 calls per day)
- Qualify sales leads generated via outbound cold calling activities. As needed, this includes qualifying sales leads generated via inbound channels such as the Web, webinars, trade shows, etc.
- Make initial sales contact to evaluate and understand a prospect’s business needs, identify decision-makers and make recommendations as to next steps
- Identify and qualify high potential prospects and transition them to the sales team after a thorough needs analysis
- Effectively utilize our lead management system, including comprehensive data entry, setting notifications for follow-up, lead tracking and hand-off, as well as documentation and tracking processes
- Develop and maintain current and working knowledge of Promoboxx’s value proposition, products/services, and competitive differences
- Achieve or exceed monthly individual metrics
How will you know if you are cut out for this role?
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You’re comfortable being on the phone
- Experience using a CRM solution
- You are driven to meet or exceed individual goals set by your team manager
- Are highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and flexible
- If you have a positive attitude with the desire to work in a rapid-growth, entrepreneurial environment, and
- A Bachelor’s degree and 1+ years of work experience, preferably in a sales role
Promoboxx is located in the South End of Boston at 500 Harrison Ave. We offer a competitive salary and rewarding bonus plan based on performance, plus health benefits, a 401K plan, stock, Inteligent.ly courses, and more. Contact us at email@example.com with your resume and let us know why you might be a great fit!