Is your Instagram feed filled with images of #BrandLove? Do you #BelieveInRetailers and have a curiosity to understand the keys to engagement? Then, Promoboxx might just be for you.
Promoboxx is a Digital Retail Marketing Platform enabling brands to increase local awareness by making their independent retailers better marketers. With a crew 30+ strong, our goal is to someday deliver digital marketing and advertising to every store-front on the planet. Currently, we’re making waves with brands like Chevrolet, Pepsi, General Electric, Nissan, Trek Bicycle, Electrolux, Timberland, Mohawk Flooring, and more!
The Brand Account Specialist role is a full-time position on the Client Services team. The goal is to wow our precious brands and retailers daily by supporting our Brand Account Managers.
- Onboarding platform efforts for both brands and retailers
- Scoping, creating, and optimizing digital campaigns for brands
- Analyzing campaign performance and providing strategic opportunities for brands
- Creating marketing materials that promote new platform features
- Collaborating on platform improvements according to client needs
- Ensuring the happiness of brands and retailers to secure long-term partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing
- Proven track record of being a proactive, well-organized self-starter
- Ability to work flexibly and independently while juggling multiple projects
- Exceptional skills in content creation and digital marketing with an eye for design
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and charismatic with strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn at a rapid pace
Above all, you must believe in brands and their independent retailers.
Promoboxx is located in the South End of Boston at 500 Harrison Ave. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K plan, stock, and more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why you might be a great fit!