Calling all passionate customer service rockstars who love solving problems and full-heartedly believe in local retailers. We’re looking at you!
Company Overview: Promoboxx, a Digital Retail Marketing Platform, enables brands to increase local awareness by making their independent retailers better marketers.
Position Overview: This first wave of Support Specialists will be founding members of a team with primary responsibility of providing Promoboxx’s customers with marketing support on the platform.
Retailer Support Specialists are key to company success. When retailers have questions or suggestions about Promoboxx, they turn to us for answers. The ideal person is a problem-solver that loves connecting with customers. If you pair that with a genuine desire to discover why things sometimes go right (or wrong), it’s a recipe for success.
- Provide exceptional customer support while responding to questions via phone, email
- Ensure issues are being prioritized, resolved, and incorporated into the product
- Track and monitor assigned support cases to ensure timely resolution and follow-up
- Escalate critical situations to the appropriate team member and manage follow up
- Partnering with Development on functionality that fits the evolving needs of retailers
- Promoting Promoboxx best practices via online support and education centers
- Assisting in organizing and leading retailer educational seminars
- Model Promoboxx core values: Overachievement, Leadership, Humility, Not Fearing Failure, Asking For Help, Mutual Support, A Focus On Big Things While Rocking The Little Things, Celebrating Accomplishments And An Overriding Belief In Retailers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in SAAS-based customer support
- Demonstrated good judgment that exceeds customer expectations in a support capacity
- Knowledge of what it takes to succeed independently, in a startup environment
- Ability to display a strong sense of urgency when handling customer interactions
- Background in analyzing data for key insights and acting on findings
- Efficient and organized with high attention to detailed work that produces results
- Articulate and charismatic with strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn at a rapid pace
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and/or a member of a team
- Retail experience a plus
This is an office-based role. Although work commitments will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or the demands may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.
Promoboxx is located in the South End of Boston at 500 Harrison Ave. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K plan, stock, Inteligent.ly courses, and more. Contact us at email@example.com with your resume and let us know why you might be a great fit!