If you are an inside sales closer ready to take the next step in your career, then contact Promoboxx, a fast-growth company based in Boston. If you enjoy the thrill of helping leading companies discover and adopt disruptive technologies, then we’re looking for you!
Promoboxx is the only platform to connect and align national brands with their local retailers towards the common goal of increasing revenues per location, and we’re seeking a Senior Enterprise Sales Representative at our headquarters in downtown Boston. We sell to leading brands including Chevrolet, Nissan, GE Appliances, Shaw Flooring, Trek Bicycles and Timberland, and the Senior Enterprise Sales Representative would be joining a team focused on acquiring new brands.
To succeed in this role you should be comfortable with selling marketing, mobile and/or advertising technologies to marketing management and CMOs at the world’s leading brands. You will enjoy helping prospects understand the disruptive nature of Promoboxx’s platform. You should be comfortable helping stakeholders appreciate the benefits of the solutions that you sell as you work through the sales cycle. The Senior Enterprise Sales Representative will report to the SVP of Sales.
At Promoboxx we believe in retailers. We believe that if brands provide marketing support to their independent retailers, they’ll transform into their best local advertisers. Our collaborative culture includes a strong set core values that we abide to, including not fearing failure, never being afraid to ask for help, focusing on the big things while rocking the little things and being humble.
Here’s what you’ll be doing if you accept this challenge:
- You will own your revenue number and take personal responsibility while helping Sales Management track your pipeline and forecast;
- You are responsible for developing new opportunities through phone prospecting as well as responding to inbound leads;
- You will manage the entire sales cycle, from initially educating the prospects to qualifying and closing through to initial post-close upsellls;
- While this role is based in our Boston HQ, it will require approximately 25% travel to meet prospects and their colleagues and perhaps representing Promoboxx at very targeted industry events.
How will you know if you are cut out for this role?
- If you have three years of experience selling complex software solutions with quota carrying responsibility, either in an inside or outside sales role;
- If you have a demonstrated track record of having generated your own leads, successfully built relationships and then closed the business – preferably while exceeding your goals;
- If you have worked in, or have a burning desire to work in, a fast-paced start-up environment,
- and have an undergraduate degree.
Promoboxx is located in the South End of Boston at 500 Harrison Ave. We offer competitive salary and a rewarding commission structure, plus health benefits, a 401K plan, stock, Inteligent.ly courses, and more. Contact us at careers@promoboxxdotcom with your resume and sell us on why this should be your next move!