We all keep hearing about the importance of multi-channel marketing. Over the past few years, research has been showing more and more consumers want to be engaged with an integrated marketing approach.
At Promoboxx, we are constantly emphasizing that we are not a social platform. We are a multi-channel marketing solution; Promoboxx provides content and promotion tools for independent retailer’s websites, email newsletters, social channels and more! After many surveys and direct conversations with thousands of retailers using Promoboxx, we found that retailers across all brands loved the content they were receiving and they wanted more of it! Reporting this feedback to the brands we work with caused many of our clients to ask if they could make more content available and flexible, allowing Promoboxx to always be on as a marketing resource to retailers at any time.
In response to this feedback, our product team created a new promotion channel known as Downloadables. This new feature allows brands to upload any type of content they wish their retailers to have access to. Retailers can then download the uploaded, brand-approved, assets in Promoboxx and use them however they would like. This new feature’s goal is to provide retailers with a one stop shop for all supplemental campaign marketing materials and allow brands to track usage.
- POPs / In-store marketing materials
- Facebook page cover and profile images
- Twitter background and profile images
- Google+ Profile Images
- Vine, Instagram, Pinterest posts
- …anything else you can think of!
How Does It Work?
1. Brands simply upload the assets they want their retailers to have access to (i.e. videos, logos, exclusive national creative, product shots).
2. Brands have the option to label certain assets if they want their retailers promoting the content in a specific way (i.e. on Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, for POP materials, etc.).
3. Retailers simply download these assets and use them for their marketing material needs.
4. Promoboxx is able to track what assets are downloaded and reporting allows the brand to see what content is being used.
What do you think of one of our newest features? As a brand what assets would you make available for your retailers? As a retailer, what assets would be most helpful to your marketing needs? Let us know in the comments section below!