Promoboxx is seeking an Brand Onboarding Specialist at our headquarters in Boston’s South End. Our rapidly growing team uses technology to deliver high-quality marketing content to storefronts around the globe. We work with brands like Chevrolet, General Electric, New Balance, The North Face, and more!
The Brand Onboarding Specialist role is a full-time position on the Brand team, working with the Sales and Product teams to ensure a client set-up experience that maximizes platform usage and revenue per customer. This position reports to the Director of Brand Onboarding.
This role ensures long-term customer success by building a deep connection with new clients and guiding them through a onboarding, training and education experience. We’re looking for someone with a dynamic personality who loves meeting new people, thinks outside the box and has an insatiable desire to grow, learn, and inspire. Every day will be a new adventure, and the Brand Onboarding Specialist is someone who will truly embrace change, thrives in a fast-paced environment and champions passion and enthusiasm above all else.
Main areas of responsibility are as follows:
- Building and leading a client onboarding experience that scales
- Creating educational materials and resources to guide onboarding efforts
- Assisting Product in designing an in-platform experience that maximizes usage
- Contributing thought leadership content as it pertains to client onboarding best practices
- Training new clients on optimal use of the Promoboxx platform
- Facilitating client’s successful first campaign launch
- Ensuring new client participation in the greater Promoboxx vision and community
- At least one year in a client-facing role (preferably SaaS)
- Strong interpersonal and conflict win-win resolution skills
- An enthusiastic personality and positive attitude
- Exceptional time-management, prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience managing relationships with enterprise customers
- Track record of achieving both company and client KPIs
- Have worked in, or have a desire to work in, a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Marketing or other relevant field
Above all, you must believe in brands and their independent retailers.
Promoboxx is located in the South End of Boston at 500 Harrison Ave. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K plan, stock, and more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why you might be a great fit!