Are you a compassionate person who enjoys helping others? We’re on the lookout for customer support rockstars who love solving problems and full-heartedly believe in local businesses.
Promoboxx is the only marketing platform to connect and align national brands with their local retailers towards the common goal of increasing revenues. Our rapidly growing team hopes to someday deliver digital content to every store-front on the planet. Currently, we’re making waves with brands like Chevrolet, GE Appliances, Trek Bicycle, New Balance, The North Face, and more!
The Retailer Support Specialist role is a full-time position on the Client Services team. The primary responsibility is to provide Promoboxx’s retailers with marketing support on the platform and collaborate with the brand team on retailer engagement strategy.
Retailer Support Specialists are key to company success. When retailers have questions or suggestions about Promoboxx, they turn to us for answers. The ideal person is a problem-solver that loves connecting with customers. If you pair that with a genuine desire to discover why things sometimes go right (or wrong), it’s a recipe for success.
If you accept this challenge, you’ll:
- Provide exceptional customer support while responding to questions via phone, email
- Ensure issues are being prioritized, resolved, and incorporated into the product
- Track and monitor assigned support cases to ensure timely resolution and follow-up
- Escalate critical situations to the appropriate team member and manage follow-up
- Partner with Development on functionality that fits the evolving needs of retailers
- Promote Promoboxx best practices via online support and education centers
- Assist in organizing and leading retailer educational seminars
- Model Promoboxx core values: Overachievement, Leadership, Humility, Not Fearing Failure, Asking For Help, Mutual Support, A Focus On Big Things While Rocking The Little Things, Celebrating Accomplishments And An Overriding Belief In Retailers
How will you know if you are cut out for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in SAAS-based customer support
- Demonstrated good judgment that exceeds customer expectations in a support capacity
- Knowledge of what it takes to succeed independently, in a startup environment
- Ability to display a strong sense of urgency when handling customer interactions
- Background in analyzing data for key insights and acting on findings
- Efficient and organized with high attention to detailed work that produces results
- Articulate and charismatic with strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn at a rapid pace
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and/or a member of a team
- Retail experience a plus
This is an office-based role. Although work commitments will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or demands may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.
Promoboxx is located in the South End of Boston at 500 Harrison Ave. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K plan, stock, Inteligent.ly courses, and more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why you might be a great fit!