If you are an entrepreneurial, intellectually curious person interested in leading our efforts to serve national brands and their local retailers, then come join the Promoboxx team!
Promoboxx is the only marketing platform to connect and align national brands with their local retailers towards the common goal of increasing revenues. Our rapidly growing team hopes to someday deliver digital content to every store-front on the planet. Currently, we’re making waves with brands like Chevrolet, GE Appliances, Trek Bicycle, New Balance, The North Face, and more!
The Product Manager role is a full-time position on the Product team. The goal is to use a combination of strong data analysis, stakeholder input, and industry instinct to identify opportunities within the product and chart out the future of the Promoboxx platform.
At Promoboxx, we believe in retailers. We believe that if brands provide marketing support to their independent retailers, they’ll transform into their best local advertisers. Our collaborative culture includes a strong set of core values that we abide to, including not fearing failure, never being afraid to ask for help, focusing on the big things while rocking the little things and being humble.
As the Product Manager you will…
- Effectively balance the often competing demands of innovation, quality, architectural/operational improvements, and speed to market
- Identify, analyze, and prioritize new feature requests
- Continuously monitor and update the roadmap priorities
- Be the authority on the evolving market and competitive landscape
- Facilitate alignment among executives and other stakeholders as needed
- Manage the entire product development cycle from strategic planning to launch and post-launch optimization
- Work closely with engineering, UX, and other stakeholders to break down high level projects into product specification documents with supporting user stories
- Work closely with engineering and UX to continuously represent the voice of your key stakeholders during the design/development process
How will you know if you are cut out for this role?
- 2-4 years of experience in product management
- You are a relationship builder and self-starter who enjoys working with a variety of people across a range of functions
- Proven experience and passion for building great customer-focused services or products
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver customer and business benefits on a frequent cadence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This is an office-based role. Although work commitments will tend to be standard office hours, deadlines or demands may see you working early or late to ensure continued success.
Promoboxx is located in the South End of Boston at 500 Harrison Ave. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401K plan, stock, Inteligent.ly courses, and more. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why you might be a great fit!