Are you responsible for marketing at your retail store? Promoboxx wants to make your job easier by allowing you to meet and brainstorm with everyone involved in the retail marketing process – from the brand marketers who create the content, the sales reps who work with you in-store, and our own Promoboxx team who help make local marketing easy and effective.
Attend our Aligned Conference in Boston, MA this October – you will walk away with powerful marketing strategies that will drive local awareness and sales for your business.
We started the Aligned Conference to have a place where brand marketers could come together to share strategies for empowering their local, independent retailers. Fast forward five years later, we realized that it was time to grow the event to include retailers like you! We’re so excited to expand the conference and have it truly be THE place where you can not only learn actionable marketing strategies but also a one-of-a-kind space to meet up with the sales reps and brand marketers that impact your business.
Here is some of the feedback we’ve received:
The Aligned Conference was one of the most entertaining and informative conferences I have ever attended. If you left without taking away a whole boatload of helpful insights, you weren’t listening.Shelley Kanther, New England Appliances and Electronic Group
It was very empowering as a small, independent retailer to be able to talk to these brands, some in our industry, some not, about the struggles and wins of our marketing. After the panel, the discussions still continued and the brands were very eager to learn more about our perspective.Amy Parulis, Denali Outdoors
We want YOU to attend! Check out the full agenda
Here’s what you can expect from the conference:
- Opportunities to meet with brand marketers, sales reps, other retailers with similar business challenges
- Receive digital marketing expertise and insight in dedicated retailer-focused sessions
- Network with brands in your industry
- Gather actionable marketing
- Learn about new updates to the Promoboxx platform that will make your marketing top-notch
- Have all your Promoboxx questions answered by our amazing support team
- Time to check out Boston! Here’s a list of 10 things you can do while in town
- Local Business of the Year competition – submit your business today!
Here’s who you can meet with :
- The brands you sell
- The sales reps you work with
- Other independent retailers
- Independent retail industry champions like Nicole Leinbach Reyhle
You will hear from:
- Amy Parulis, Community Relations, and Events Manager, Denali
- Chris Davis, VP of Global Marketing at New Balance
- Jay and Mary Ford, Owners of LoneStar eBikes
- Jeremy McKinley, North American Marketing Director, Trek Bicycles
- Jim Koch, Founder of Samuel Adams Brewing Company
- Marilyn Barefoot, Founder, Barefoot Brainstorming
- Mike Massey, President, and Founder, Locally
- Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, Founder of Retail Minded
- Rachel Wentworth, Co-Owner, Forty Winks and Host, Keeping Shop podcast
- Susan Dooley, SVP, Global Marketing, The Rockport Group
- And more to come!
Sessions will include:
- Direct-to-Consumer and the Impact on the Wholesale Channel
- Fearlessly Independent
- Friends of Friends: Growing Your Local Community
- Grain to Growler: How Sam Adams Led the Way for Microbreweries
- Hosting 101: Treating New Customers As Old Friends
- Retail Realities: Merging Online, Offline and Every Touchpoint In Between
- Marketing on a Dime
- Overcoming Your Biggest Digital Marketing Fears
Added bonuses you should consider:
- Meeting room for conversations with sales reps and brands
- Areas to take calls and check-in on your business as needed
- Flexible schedule
- One-day passes are available as needed
- Evening events to facilitate conversation
- Free tickets!
Register today! Click here to reserve your ticket.
In celebration of Aligned’s fifth year, we are offering free passes for retailers for a limited time! Reach out today to support @ promoboxx.wpengine.com for a promo code.