Aligned is THE place for brand marketers, sales reps (like yourself), and retailers to come together to discuss digital strategies that increase independent retail sales. Attend our Aligned Conference in Boston, MA this October and walk away feeling like a digital marketing rockstar!
Promoboxx wants to make your job easier by allowing you to meet and brainstorm with everyone involved in the retail marketing process – from the brand marketers who create the content, the retailers you work with in-store, and our own Promoboxx team who help make local marketing easy and effective.
In celebration of Aligned’s fifth year, we are offering free passes for sales reps for a limited time! Reach out today to support @ promoboxx.wpengine.com for a promo code. Read on for why you should be there!
We started the Aligned Conference to have a place where brand marketers could come together to share strategies for empowering their local, independent retailers. Fast forward five years later, we realized that it was time to grow the event to include sales reps like you! We’re so excited to expand the conference and have it truly be THE place where you can not only learn actionable digital marketing strategies but also a one-of-a-kind space to meet up with the retailers and brand marketers that impact your job.
Top Five Reasons You Should Come to Aligned:
- Get fueled up on digital/social marketing best practices that you can share with your accounts to drive more local sales. Full agenda here.
- Meet with your marketing team and retailers all in one room to discuss opportunities and challenges.
- There’s a good chance your retailers are already registered! Find out here.
- Hear from awesome keynotes like Jim Koch, Brewer and Founder of Samuel Adams.
- Time to check out Boston! Here’s a list of 10 things you can do while in town.
Here is some of the feedback we’ve received:
The Aligned Conference was one of the most entertaining and informative conferences I have ever attended. If you left without taking away a whole boatload of helpful insights, you weren’t listening.Shelley Kanther, New England Appliances and Electronic Group
Aligned was the perfect balance of brand/retailer awareness. It was great to network with industry professionals and learn the challenges and success that each face on a day-to-day basis.Jake Wylonis, Commonwealth Team
You will hear from:
- Chris Davis, VP of Global Marketing, New Balance
- Jeremy McKinley, North American Marketing Director, Trek Bicycles
- Jim Koch, Founder, Samuel Adams Brewing Company
- Cat Bartash, Buyer, WheelWorks
- Mike Massey, President, and Founder, Locally
- Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, Founder, Retail Minded
- Eileen Crowther, Senior Account Marketing Manager, The North Face
- And more to come!
Sessions will include:
- Retailer Panel: Stories From the Front Line
- Direct-to-Consumer and the Impact on the Wholesale Channel
- Demo Daze: Making an Impression In-Store
- Fearlessly Independent
- Big Picture, Focused Lens: Local Advertising and Co-op
- Grain to Growler: How Sam Adams Led the Way for Microbreweries
Added bonuses you should consider:
- Meeting room for conversations with retailers and brands
- Areas to take calls as needed
- Flexible schedule
- One-day passes are available as needed
- Evening events to facilitate conversation
- Free tickets!